2018 Historic Hotels Annual Conference
The BROADMOOR (1918) Colorado Springs, Colorado
October 30 - November 2, 2018
2017 Annual Conference Testimonials
- "I thought I’d drop a note and let you know that I thought this year’s conference was fantastic!"
- Sarah Brooks, General Manager, Napa River Inn (1884)
- "It was the most amazing and memorable experience with so much to take away. I am already incorporating much of what I learned into the coming quarter and next year's plans."
- Jacquelyn Jenke, Marketing Manager, InterContinental Chicago Magnificent Mile (1929)
- "The Conference was over the top. I heard a great number of very positive comments from those that attended."
- Joe Vezzoso, Vice President Resort Operations and Sales at French Lick Resort, French Lick Springs Hotel (1845) and West Baden Springs Hotel (1902)
- "The Historic Hotels of America conference has proven itself crucial for networking & brainstorming solutions with like minded hoteliers, but also a place where I have identified vendors whose products apply seamlessly to my resort."
- Jack V Moyer, Vice President & General Manager, 1886 Crescent Hotel & Spa (1886)
- "Attending the Historic Hotels Annual Conference provided me with a more cohesive connection with Historic Hotels of America. Meeting face-to-face with the Historic Hotels staff helped create a more personal relationship for future outreach. The educational sessions provided actual statistical information to back up market trends, as well as helpful suggestions to improve marketing. The brainstorming, knowledge, and idea sharing was invaluable! I also met some awesome vendors with whom I will likely work with in the future. To continue learning and growing, I look forward to attending Historic Hotels Annual Conference each year!"
- Marianne Greer, Director of Sales & Marketing, River Street Inn (1817)
- "A special note of thanks to the Historic Hotels of American team for planning the 2017 Historic Hotels Annual Conference. The content and networking are key components for 'lifting all ships' within our niche of experiential travel. Looking forward to the 2018 Historic Hotels Annual Conference experience at The Broadmoor! And, I will plan to bring my checkbook again with so many great silent auction travel destination prizes to bid on supporting historic education!"
- Joe Kurth, Senior Director, Morris Inn and Notre Dame Conference Center (1952)
- "Thank you for hosting an exciting and informative conference. I learned so much from the speakers."
- Jon Kevin Gossett, Chief Advancement Officer, National Trust for Historic Preservation